Our certification program is designed to prepare students to enter the role of a local church leader in ministries such as teachings, evangelism, and discipleship.
The Christian Education
Course Costs (2021):
|Requisites:||Letter of recommendation|
|Cost for Course: (8 credits)||$200|
Payment Options (2022-2023)
Students in the Certification program from CCU have to provide and demonstrate the following requirements:
- Comprehensive .
- Interest in the investigation of Theology.
- Ministry commitment, such as a leader, usher, or help in your local church.
- Managing the basic tools on the internet: Chat, email, web browsing: Microsoft office programs: Word and Power Point.
Academic Requisites for Enrollment:
- Apply online in the Enroll/Apply: This application process is part of your pre-registration to enroll into California Christian University or by your representative in the country)
- Pay the registration fee
- Provide a personal email.
- Have access to a computer along with high speed internet.
- Provide a letter of recommendation from a leader or your pastor.
- Professional photo of yourself uploaded.
FOR MORE INFORMATION – CLICK ON THE CORRESPONDING BUTTON
FILL OUT YOUR ENROLLMENT NOW AND EXPERIENCE OUR ONLINE COURSES